Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Favorite Anime Songs of 2014

It's been three months after the new year and I finally got a chance to reminisce about my favorite anime songs of last year. There were a lot of great opening and ending songs last year. Here are the songs that I would listen to constantly.

Zankyou no Terror Opening

Yuuki Ozaki-Trigger



It's psychedelic and really cool.

Noragami Ending

Tia-Heart Realize



Really like Tia's voice.

Haikyuu!! Opening 1

Spyair-Reanimation



The more I listen to this song, the more I like it.

Ping Pong: The Animation Ending

Merengue-Bokura ni Tsuite



Really fun song. This anime OST is really good too.

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte the Maxim) Opening

FULL Fear,and Loathing in Las Vegas - Let Me Hear



It's a crazy song for a crazily awesome sci-fi anime.

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu (Parasyte the Maxim) Ending

Daichi Miura-It's the Right Time



I really like Daichi's voice. It's a really pretty ballad.

Nobunaga Concerto Ending

My First Story-Fukagyaku Replace



Another song with a catchy chorus.

Yowamushi Pedal Opening 2

MAGIC OF LIFE (ex DIRTY OLD MEN)-Yowamushi ni Honoo



The chorus line for this song gets stuck in my head often. Really catchy song.

Barakamon Opening

Super Beaver-Rashisa



Really upbeat and fun opening for on of my favorite anime last year.

Barakamon Ending

Noisy Cell- Innocence



A grat song. Good meaning.

Tokyo Ghoul Opening

TK from Ling Tosite Sigure-Unravel



I adored this song. It's unique and catchy and the lyrics is just amazing. Tokyo Ghoul is an excellent anime. The acoustic version played in the last episode of Tokyo Ghoul √A was also really good.

Those were some of my favorite anime songs of last year. What were yours?

No comments: